Clearpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly installments over a six-week period online or In-Store.
All You Need To Use Clearpay:
- Live in the UK (exclusions apply)
- Be at least 18 years old
- A valid email address and mobile number
- A UK credit or debit card to complete your purchase
- A minimum spend of £10 per transaction
How Do I Use Clearpay Online?
You can pay with Clearpay using Clearpay Express or by selecting Clearpay as your payment method
- Add items to your shopping bag
- Select Checkout with Clearpay from the shopping bag or login page
- You will be redirected to the Clearpay website to login to your Clearpay account
- Confirm or change your delivery address (UK addresses only)
- Select your delivery option
- Confirm or change your associated credit or debit card
- Agree to Clearpay's terms
- Select Buy Now
Clearpay as your payment method
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Clearpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Clearpay website
- Register or login to your Clearpay account and confirm payment
How Do I Use Clearpay In Store?
Clearpay works similar to a Credit Card purchase, where a you can make a purchase on the day and pay a third party at a later date. Like a credit card, Clearpay is a form of tender that will be available for customers to use in stores.
Customers can apply for a Clearpay account in minutes via the Clearpay App. Customers simply download the Clearpay App at Apple or Google Play stores on their mobile device and follow the prompts to sign up.
For more information on how to use Clearpay online click here
- There is a minimum spend of £10 and maximum of £800
- The first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- Installments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Clearpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a £6 late payment fee by Clearpay and will be charged a further £6 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please refer to Clearpay’s full terms & conditions here.
Refunds & Exchanges
Items purchased online using Clearpay may be returned for a refund by posting them to our Online Store Returns/Exchange address or in-store to the same Clearpay account. Gift cards will also be issued for any difference between the item exchanged and the amount originally paid. We are unable to issue refunds in store for orders placed online with Clearpay to alternative payment methods. All refunds and exchanges are subject to our refund and exchange policy having been met.