At Smiggle, our priority is the health and safety, and wellbeing of all team members and customers.
To ensure we are providing a safe shopping environment for our customers, we have completed a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and made the following changes to our stores:
- Provided guidelines on social distancing in store, including marking the one-way path of shopping throughout the store and limiting the number of customers inside at one time in line with government recommendations
- Made hand sanitiser available in-store for staff and customers
- Increased cleaning of all surfaces within the store including counters, equipment, and stock on shelves
- Removed interactive products and changed operational expectations of our teams (eg. how we accept deliveries and returns)
- Encouraging the use of cashless payments, and have raised our limits of contact-less payments wherever possible
We're all in this together, and we appreciate your support and patience during these challenging times.